HR Consultant & Visibility Strategist
About the Instructor
With over 15 years’ experience in human resources, Michelle's bread and butter is creating the culture and attitude shift that inspires others to break down their limitations and achieve personal and professional success.
Michelle Raymond is a HR Specialist, Visibility Strategist, Certified Master NLP Practitioner and award-winning International TEDx Speaker on a mission to make the inVisible Visible!
For more than a decade, Michelle has leveraged her research on the work and leadership paradigms of women in business and leadership – highlighting the psychological barriers that seem to hold them back and shines a light on strategies and insight that deal with the imposter syndrome.
Her company, The People’s Partner provides bespoke HR services to the SME sector, designing and delivering effective people management strategies. The company delivers services through their HR Partner Portal where the team are able to provide effective services such as contract compliance, policy implementation, employment law, HR guidance, monthly support service and change management.
The People's Partner also provides in-person, virtual or online training covering business, HR and communication.
Michelle has also become a respected and in-demand business coach, keynote speaker and authority on how to use strategic networking in an impactful way. With a unique ability to transform, improve and develop the skills of people through coaching, consultations and bespoke training, Michelle’s coaching and HR expertise has been featured in People Management, HR Grapevine, The Guardian, Housekeeping Magazine,The BBC and Sky TV.
The Business of Speaking:
The online strategy with lifetime access and group accountability!
Welcome to the Business Of speaking e-course. The online course with support to secure paid speaking opportunities.
This is the place where professional speakers, get paid! I am living proof that it works!
I wanted to create this online course because I was growing a little frustrated seeing really good speakers not get the right opportunities to speak in front of the right audience and get paid. So I wanted to create a really informative and effective course with additional support from me that looks at the business of speaking and ways you can monetise it.
I get a mixture of paid and non-paid engagements and possibly 90% of the time, the non-paid engagements lead to other paid work and times I end up getting paid more if I didn't get paid to speak at an event. All of these strategies will be in the course.
This online course, however, isn't about helping people to speak, but rather, it’s about honing their existing speaking skills, creating their marketing mechanisms, raising their profile and putting this in front of the bookers. #Branding #Visibility
The online course covers:
- Understanding the speaking industry
- Knowing the different speaking models and what is best for you
- Support on your speaker sheet, showreel etc
- Working on your hook, niche and your formula
- How to research your area of expertise for speaking engagements
- Knowing what to charge
- How to negotiate your fees
- How to get referrals
And you will also get access to:
- Speaker contracts
- Templates speaker sheets
- Access to private FB for extra support and discussion
- Showreel and website reviews
- My emails to event organisers
- My contacts
- And much, much more
The course and those extras are £997 for unlimited access
However, for the first 4 months of 2020, I am offering all the above, for £497 and you'll also get:
- Group zoom sessions
- One Live masterclass to help you practice and develop your speaking craft (TBA)
Right now at your fingertips, you have everything that you need to establish the cornerstones of a successful, profitable, fun and meaningful speaking career.
Stick with me and you will have all of the proven and foundational elements in place that will allow you access paid speaking engagements anywhere in the world.
- Module 1 - Introduction
- Lesson 1 - Breaking the myths
- Lesson 1 - Action card - Be a content speaker
- Lesson 2 - Why should you get paid?
- Lesson 2 - Action card (a) - What to ask event planners
- Lesson 2 - Action card (b) - Why event planners will pay you
- Lesson 3 - Money in your message
- Lesson 4 - Too niche or not to niche?
- Lesson 5 - Your solution
- Lesson 3,4,5 - Action card - Your hook, niche & solution
- Module 3 Introduction
- Lesson 1 - Pay to play
- Lesson 2 - Speak to sell
- Lesson 3 - Paid to speak
- Lesson 4 - Creating your first product
- Lesson 4 - Securing your 7 VEE's
- Lesson 4 - Speaker outreach recording spreadsheet
- Lesson 4 - Speaker agreement template downloadable
- Lesson 4 - Value Exchange Engagements