HR Consultant & Business Growth Specialist
About the Instructor
With over 15 years’ experience in human resources, Michelle's bread and butter is creating the culture and attitude shift that inspires others to break down their limitations and achieve personal and professional success.
NLP Master practitioner and Chartered member of the CIPD, Michelle is the founder and director of a successful HR and coaching consultancy, a professional landlord and a backing singer. Michelle now focuses on helping others become the very best version of themselves. She is a lecturer in employment law and speaks regularly on career management, relationship management and personal development.
Her consultancy, The People’s Partner Ltd, provides HR support, training and coaching for the small and medium size businesses. The consultancy also supports employees making the transition to entrepreneurship equipping them with a fortified mind-set to deal with pending challenges. Michelle has worked with organisations such as Premier Benefits, Blackstock PR, City Property Association, Stage Miracles, London Underground and G4S who have all benefited from her knowledge and expertise.
Passionate about people empowerment and sustainable business networking, having lived in guilt, shame and depression for a number of years, Michelle now has a number of mentoring roles with London universities, delivers career workshops in secondary schools and is a contributor for Business Crowd, Enterprise Lab Magazine and Huffington Post.
Michelle has a daughter and is married to Peter Suksakorn.
The Business of Speaking:
The online strategy with lifetime access and group accountability!
Welcome to the Business Of speaking e-course. The online course with support to secure paid speaking opportunities.
This is the place where professional speakers, get paid! I am living proof that it works!
I wanted to create this online course because I was growing a little frustrated seeing really good speakers not get the right opportunities to speak in front of the right audience and get paid. So I wanted to create a really informative and effective course with additional support from me that looks at the business of speaking and ways you can monetise it.
I get a mixture of paid and non-paid engagements and possibly 90% of the time, the non-paid engagements lead to other paid work and times I end up getting paid more if I didn't get paid to speak at an event. All of these strategies will be in the course.
This online course, however, isn't about helping people to speak, but rather, it’s about honing their existing speaking skills, creating their marketing mechanisms, raising their profile and putting this in front of the bookers. #Branding #Visibility
The online course covers:
- Understanding the speaking industry
- Knowing the different speaking models and what is best for you
- Support on your speaker sheet, showreel etc
- Working on your hook, niche and your formula
- How to research your area of expertise for speaking engagements
- Knowing what to charge
- How to negotiate your fees
- How to get referrals
And you will also get access to:
- Speaker contracts
- Templates speaker sheets
- Access to private FB for extra support and discussion
- Showreel and website reviews
- My emails to event organisers
- My contacts
- And much, much more
The course and those extras are £997 for unlimited access
However, for the first 4 months of 2020, I am offering all the above, for £497 and you'll also get:
- Group zoom sessions
- One Live masterclass to help you practice and develop your speaking craft (TBA)
Right now at your fingertips, you have everything that you need to establish the cornerstones of a successful, profitable, fun and meaningful speaking career.
Stick with me and you will have all of the proven and foundational elements in place that will allow you access paid speaking engagements anywhere in the world.
- Module 1 - Introduction
- Lesson 1 - Breaking the myths
- Lesson 1 - Action card - Be a content speaker
- Lesson 2 - Why should you get paid?
- Lesson 2 - Action card (a) - What to ask event planners
- Lesson 2 - Action card (b) - Why event planners will pay you
- Lesson 3 - Money in your message
- Lesson 4 - Too niche or not to niche?
- Lesson 5 - Your solution
- Lesson 3,4,5 - Action card - Your hook, niche & solution
- Module 3 Introduction
- Lesson 1 - Pay to play
- Lesson 2 - Speak to sell
- Lesson 3 - Paid to speak
- Lesson 4 - Creating your first product
- Lesson 4 - Securing your 7 VEE's
- Lesson 4 - Speaker outreach recording spreadsheet
- Lesson 4 - Speaker agreement template downloadable
- Lesson 4 - Value Exchange Engagements